The Dog House, film adaptation of a short story by the same name from my book, Secrets and Lies. Set to be released in fall 2012.
• The Lost Van Gogh, short film produced in 2009, through NW Film Center. Official Selection of the White Sands International Film Festival and winner of the Audience Choice Award at The Tulsa International Film Festival.
• The Sundae Rider, produced in 2009 by In the Red Films
• Third Shift, produced in 2009 Portland 48-Hour Film Festival
• No Glass Eyes or Pets, film production accepted and screened at 2007 Visuals Film and Music Festival, Portland, Oregon.
• P.I. Camp, produced in 2005 48-Hour Film Festival
• No Glass Eyes or Pets, full production through PCC theatre department, nominated for best new play of the year
• Meeting Yourself, concert reading at PSU
• Having Dinner with American Foreign Policy, concert reading at PSU
• Nobis, concert reading of full-length play in PSU New Works Festival
• Veronica Livingstone I Presume, concert reading of full-length play in PSU New Works Festival
• Prison Rules, full production in Coho Theatre 24-Hour Plays
• Meet the Lesbians, full production in Coho Theatre 24-Hour Plays
• Veronica Livingstone I Presume, concert reading of full length play through Let’s Play Community Theatre
Veronica Livingstone I Presume, full production through Homegrown Theater in Boise, Idaho. Spring 2012.